Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Beyond Blessed!

What a blessed day I had today! If you read my last post, you know my daughter, Miranda, and her boyfriend John came home for a visit. Well, today we went down to a local place called Shired (pronounced Shurd) Island and had a picnic and spent the day with my parents, my mother-in-law, my sister and 4 of her 5 children. It was such a beautiful day....we couldn't have asked for better weather. The temperature was around 70 degrees...perfect! We walked to the point of the island which is where my mom and her brothers and sisters were all baptized on the same day when they were kids. I can't think of anything that could have made the day better....I am so blessed! Here are a few pictures from our day...

Miranda & John

Gorgeous!
My son Dakota and his friend Adrian...:)
John, Miranda, & Elvis (my mother-in-law's dog)
My kids with my mother-in-law (left) and mama (right)
Randa looking cute in John's hat...:)
My hubby...<3
Me & the hubby!
Horseshoe Crab shell
Dakota and Miranda or as I call them....Kota and Randa
Tiny crab shell I found.
I just love days like today. God is so good....ALL the time! I am so thankful for my many blessings....my cup runneth over and my heart is full.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking time to leave such kind words for me. Your sweet comments make my heart smile!
I always reply to comments by e-mail, so please make sure you are not a no-reply commenter! Blessings!

Recent Posts.....